Our Covid-19 Response
Covid-19 has affected all of our lives immensely. The impact of this terrible pandemic is felt no greater than by our seniors. Retirement residences in Ontario are mandated to follow strict protocols as set out by local and provincial officials and public health authorities. Everything that can be done to protect the seniors that have chosen to call our community home is being done.
In accordance with the directives set out by the aforementioned authorities, Lanark Lifestyles has implemented the following safety measures:
- Active screening of all parties entering the building including staff, management, all essential healthcare providers and visitors
- Limiting visitors to appointment only visits and only in our designated area cordoned off with plexiglas dividers (when stay at home restrictions allow for visitors)
- Cancellation of all excursions, limiting shuttle services to essential medical appointments only, and adhering to strict gathering and social distancing procedures for activities
- Increased monitoring of the health (both mental and physical) of our residents during this difficult time
- Enhanced sanitation protocols, including the purchase of a high powered steam sanitizer
The responsibility of taking care of the residents in our community is our highest priority. Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out. The peace of mind for our families is equally important.